The 19inch Professional Data Floor Cabinet is perfect for the installation of audio and networking products. The high grade heavy duty steel makes our enclosures a sturdy and safe option fit for many applications.
The 19inch Professional Data Floor Cabinet comes with a several door options including a keyed alike lock (special locks are available on request). Vented fronts ensure excellent air flow and reduce potential condensation.
Inside the enclosure both the front and back mounting profiles can be re-positioned allowing you multiple mounting options.
The enclosure has roof space for a fan that does not restrict the mounting of any other equipment on the rack profiles.
Adjustable feet for stable and level installations and heavy duty castors are available separately.
- Quick release front door - Fixed and released using a simple spring loaded pin
- 1U markings on the mounting profiles
- Removable cable entries top and bottom
- Removable side panels are held in place with slam latch handles (optional locks)
- Side rubber mounts stop side panels rattling and keep them firmly in place
- Install castors and adjustable support feet at the same time
- Can be customized to individual requirements
- The frame can be removed/adjusted according to requirements
- Detachable composite structure - more convenience when shipped
- SPCC quality cold rolled steel
- Cabinets are finished in Grey - RAL7035
- Complies with IEC 297-2, EN12150-2 and RoHS
|19inch Pro Data/Server Cabinet Data Sheet Size: (254.4 KB)|
|19inch Floor Cabinet Flat Pack Instructions Size: (875.92 KB)|
|IP Chart Guide Size: (93.05 KB)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|